Sunday, May 03, 2009

My First Interview

I've got a few friends who have been harassing me about how I'm overdue for a new blog post, but since I'm kinda busy right now with buying my new washer and dryer (cue applause), I figured I'd refer you to a different blog.

My best bud, Heather Ayris Burnell, just interviewed me for her blog over at Frolicking Through Cyberspace. Hop on over to check it out!

Also, coming up this week: a new set of mini book reviews. April was a good reading month and I can't wait to tell you all about the fantastic books I read.

2 comments:

Stella said...

Congratulations on your first blog interview. It was pretty cool to read through that! I loved your responses - so funny!

And yeah, you definitely needed to update your blog. I've been bad lately, but you've been worse!

Linda D. (sbk) said...

I know! I'm horrible! What's worse, is I haven't been visiting my friends' blogs either.

I suck. But I'm trying to get better. Life is just so crazy all the time.